Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Location: Camps International HQ, Ringwood, Hampshire
Job Start Date: Spring 2017
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £24K OTE
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Sales Executive to join our unique and ethical travel company within our dynamic Gap Year team.
Our business not only allows us to provide life changing experiences (our client’s words, not ours!), to our volunteers, but the positive impact we make on the communities and environment means the more successful we are, the greater the positive impact on the planet. Our team tell us this makes for far better Monday morning vibes!
You have the exciting and rewarding role of arranging gap year volunteer experiences for 18‐30 year olds. You will respond to incoming enquiries via our website and work towards monthly sales targets. A natural and personable telephone manner is essential for this role and a passion for travel is a great advantage.
In addition to closing new business, you will be responsible for maintaining your client base and ensuring a high standard of post sales care. Good organisation skills are key.
There will also be opportunities to attend Gap/Careers fairs and sixth form presentations. In‐house presentation training will be given, but experience in public speaking will be of great benefit
What we are looking for
- Proven sales experience (ideally in the travel sector)
- Results orientated
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Experience in public speaking
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to build relationships with young people and adults
- Meticulous administrative skills, time management and attention to detail
- Experience of office administration procedures and basic marketing principles
- Strong written skills
- IT proficient: especially Microsoft Office and databases
- Ability to work with limited supervision, and to be a proactive member of the team
- Commitment to our company ethos, our projects and successful sales
- Ability to motivate others and work well as part of the team
- Cheerful, lively, and energetic disposition
- Dedicated, adaptable, positive outlook
- Full driving license
Please email your CV and covering letter as to why you think you’d be perfect for the role to: email@example.com