1. This competition is open to volunteers and teachers who have participated in a Camps International trip since 1st September 2016. Employees of Camps International Group, their families or anyone else associated with this competition are excluded from entering.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted via the online application form. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name, category and location of the photograph and image files must be at least 200 dpi and between 1MB and 5MB. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright of all images and videos submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entry into the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Camps International Group Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images and videos in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material, including social media.
7. Late, illegible, low resolution, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The winning entry will be that, that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within 30 days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date is midnight on 10th September 2017).
9. The overall competition winner will take home a GoPro, while category runners-up will receive Photobox vouchers*. Prizes are subject to availability.
10. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winner and runners up may be required to take part in some publicity.
12. Events may occur that prevent the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond our control. Camps International Group Limited may have to vary or amend the competition and entrants agree that no liability shall be attached to us as a result thereof.
13. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
*All runners up outside of the UK will receive a Camps International hoodie, in place of Photobox vouchers.