Job Location: Ringwood
Hours: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16.30 Term-time only
OTE £17,000 – £20,000 Pro rata DOE (uncapped bonus)
Camps International is seeking a skilled Lead Generation Executive with passion, drive and dedication to be based in Ringwood. This role will involve talking to teachers of all levels, including Headmasters, to book meetings for our Regional Expedition Coordinators. Basically it’s an interesting telesales role … that’s ethical!
This is an excellent opportunity to develop within an expanding business. In addition to a fantastic and worthwhile product, the role also offers:
- Stunning offices based in the leafy market town of Ringwood. Close to gym, supermarket and major motorways
- Free Parking and showers for those who like a run before or after work
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity for progression, based on performance
So what does a Camps International Telesales Executive need?
- Commitment to operate with passion, drive and integrity – these are our company values and the basis on which all Camps staff conduct themselves
- Superb communication skills and confidence
- A personable, polite and friendly telephone manner
- Tenacity and the ability to book meetings in a friendly and professional manner
- A love for Camps International!!…Or travel industry, project work experience or a passion for travel
- Results orientation
- Self driven with the capacity to work with limited supervision
- Capacity to adjust your style according to your audience
- Excellent negotiation and liaison skills
- Teamwork – we didn’t just add this in as a ‘nice to have’ – at Camps we really do value our team culture and ethos
So – what does the role look like?
You will be required to pick up the phone and book new appointments with schools for our Regional Expedition Coordinators, and in a nutshell this is a rare, ethical, sales role!
As part of your role, you’ll also be required to work to an individual and team target. This is a crucial role and you will work closely with our Regional Expedition Coordinators to ensure that their diaries are full of high quality meetings.
You will also be required to help with fundraising advice and support for students and parents, providing a high level of customer service to people signed up on our expeditions.
We’re a team here at Camps so you’ll also need to ‘muck in’ as and when needed to support other teams when needed – and why? Because they will for you! It’s that kinda place.
Camps International values passion, drive and integrity – do you?
We are looking for a target driven, sales focused individual who’ll love the Camps ethos and working culture to offer our expedition experiences into new schools.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a valued member of our telesales team, please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief summary about why you think you’d be ideal for the role.