Job Title: Lead Generation Team Leader
Responsible to: School Expeditions Manager
Based in Ringwood, Hampshire
This role can be full time or term time only
£18,000 – £20,000 salary pro rata
Plus excellent uncapped commission structure
Camps International – we do great stuff!
In a nutshell, we provide amazing opportunities for school and gap year students through our volunteer programmes in Africa, Asia and South America that incorporate much needed community development and wildlife conservation projects.
Our Social Enterprise not only allows us to provide often life changing* experiences to our students (*their words, not ours), but the positive impact we make on the communities and environment means the more successful we are, the greater the positive impact on the area we operate in. Our guys tell us this makes for a much happier Monday morning feeling.
Camps International values passion, drive and integrity – do you?
We are looking for a target driven and motivational individual who’ll love the Camps ethos and working culture to drive our lead generation team to success.
So – what does the role look like?
The role of Lead Generation Team Leader will be responsible for the day to day running of the Lead Generation Team, which is responsible for finding, nurturing and delivering qualified sales leads to the field sales team. You will be responsible for organising, motivating, monitoring, coaching, training and leading the team to make effective outbound calls to deliver qualified sales-ready opportunities.
The Team Leader will be responsible for the team’s performance, ensuring that everyone within the team achieves set targets. In addition, you will be involved in devising and delivering incentive schemes that motivate the team to reach and exceed these targets.
- Ensuring the team meet their target, booking quality meetings each week, by leading from the front and making calls with the team.
- Creating and developing email, telephone and postal marketing strategies to target secondary schools around the UK and generate leads
- Supervising, motivating and monitoring the performance of the team including attendance management and attitude.
- Develop the team’s ability to handle objections
- Develop relationships between the lead generation team and field sales team
- Be responsible for holiday, sickness, replacement of temporary staff
- Develop the bonus structure and introduce team and individual incentives
- Plan, prepare and deliver sales and product induction and on-going training for the team
- Managing & reporting on targets and key performance indicators
- Motivating and retaining staff
- Assisting with preparation of reports, forecasting and analysis
We’re a team here at Camps so you’ll also need to ‘muck in’ as and when needed to support other teams when needed. Why? Because they will for you! It’s that kinda place. For more insight into what the role looks like for some of our team, check out: www.campsinternational.com
What does a Camps International Lead Generation Team Leader need?
- Commitment to operate with passion, drive and integrity – these are our company values and the basis on which all Camps staff conduct themselves
- Proven telesales experience – ideally in the travel sector
- Proven Leadership qualities and the ability to motivate others
- Ability to create and drive simple marketing campaigns to attain new business
- Experience of monitoring and developing Team KPIs
- Reporting experience
- Diary Management
- Self driven with the capacity to work with limited supervision
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and liaison skills
- Meticulous administrative skills, time management and attention to detail?
- Computer proficient (we work on Macs) and Microsoft Office proficient
- Teamwork – we didn’t just add this in as a nice to have – at Camps we value our team culture more than the great coffee machine we have in the office!
The other great stuff:
Opportunity opportunity opportunity – Camps is set to expand and with that comes opportunity for those delivering results.
- Stunning offices based in the leafy market town of Ringwood. Close to gym, supermarket, major motorways and lovely country garden pubs for those summer evenings!
- Free Parking and showers for those who like a run before or after work
- Opportunities for international travel for those performing over and above task
- Entry into number of corporate social responsibility events such as BUPA fun run
- BUPA private healthcare cover
- Outdoor kit and clothing discounts
- Casual dress code
- Other generally fun stuff that we decide to do on an ad hoc basis!