Taking a gap year, looking to take some time away from work or fill your summer break? Spending just one month out of your year in one of our destination countries will not only help change the lives of the communities you’ll be working alongside, but will make a huge difference to yours too. On our one month volunteer programmes across Africa, Asia and South America you have the opportunity to work on community, wildlife and conservation projects, ensuring maximum positive impact in your chosen destination.
Volunteer projects are based around each community’s needs so that you can work on issues that are a priority to them. There’s plenty of time for taking in all that your chosen country has to offer, explore bustling towns, soak up some sun on the beach, trek through jungles or to mountain peaks, or just chill by the campfire under the stars. Your only limit is yourself.
- Duration: 1 month - Experience true island living on this 1 month programme as you become immersed in the rich culture and stunning natural landscapes of ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - The incredible Bornean jungle is the perfect setting for a true back-to-nature experience. On this 1 month programme you’ll have the chance ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - Mystical temples, untouched jungles, tantalising street food and the kindest of people, Cambodia is a vibrant cultural melting pot. During this 1 ..read more.View
You will spend four weeks working hand in hand with the local community of Muhaka, a charming village in the Kwale region of Kenya. Our beautiful camp sits in the middle ..read more.View
Develop your sports coaching and leadership skills whilst inspiring young people through sport in rural Kenya on our Sports Development Expedition. Sports education is virtually non-existent in ..read more.View
Experience the Peruvian way of life in the stunning Andes mountains. You’ll stay in two of our camps during your month in Peru, both rural and rustic, with jaw-dropping views. ..read more.View
Based on the shores of the world’s highest navigable lake, Titicaca, you’ll be living and working alongside rural Peruvian communities. Work on projects focused on improving their standard of living; we ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - For true nature and wildlife lovers, there are few better destinations than Costa Rica. On this 1 month programme you’ll get to ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - If you’re looking to pack in lots of action and impact into a short time, this 1 month adventure is for you. ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - Combine adventure with meaningful travel in two diverse and beautiful regions of Ecuador on this adventurous 1 month trip. Live and ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - Experience the magic of rural Kenya on this rewarding 4-week programme based in the charming coastal village of Muhaka. Working hand ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - Kenya is famous for two things – its incredible wildlife and its warm and welcoming people. On this culturally immersive programme, you’ll ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - This varied 1-month programme will take you from the savannahs of Tsavo East National Park – teeming with Kenya’s top wildlife – ..read more.View