Taking a gap year, looking to take some time away from work or fill your summer break? Spending just one month out of your year in one of our destination countries will not only help change the lives of the communities you’ll be working alongside, but will make a huge difference to yours too. On our one month volunteer programmes across Africa, Asia and South America you have the opportunity to work on community, wildlife and conservation projects, ensuring maximum positive impact in your chosen destination.
Volunteer projects are based around each community’s needs so that you can work on issues that are a priority to them. There’s plenty of time for taking in all that your chosen country has to offer, explore bustling towns, soak up some sun on the beach, trek through jungles or to mountain peaks, or just chill by the campfire under the stars. Your only limit is yourself.
- Duration: 1 month - Experience true island living on this 1 month programme as you become immersed in the rich culture and stunning natural landscapes of ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - The incredible Bornean jungle is the perfect setting for a true back-to-nature experience. On this 1 month programme you’ll have the chance ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - Mystical temples, untouched jungles, tantalising street food and the kindest of people, Cambodia is a vibrant cultural melting pot. During this 1 ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - If you’re looking to pack in lots of action and impact into a short time, this 1 month adventure is for you. ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - Combine adventure with meaningful travel in two diverse and beautiful regions of Ecuador on this adventurous 1 month trip. Live and ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - Experience the magic of rural Kenya on this rewarding 4-week programme based in the charming coastal village of Muhaka. Working hand ..read more.View