Taking a gap year, looking to take some time away from work or fill your summers in between uni? On our two month volunteer programmes across Africa, Asia and South America you have the opportunity to work on community, wildlife and conservation projects, ensuring maximum positive impact in your chosen destination. You will get to stay at a number of our camps during your two months, experiencing life alongside a variety of communities.
We listen to what each community needs, meaning you get to work on projects that are a priority to them. When you aren’t making a difference on our projects, you’ll be exploring all the your chosen country has to offer; vibrant towns and cities, world class coastlines, tropical jungles, snow peaked mountains and unique wildlife, the adventures are endless.
- Duration: 2 months - Can’t choose between Borneo and Cambodia? You don’t have to. Experience both of these gems of Southeast Asia on our two month ..read more.View
- Duration: 2 months - Our 2 month Latin America trip is the ultimate programme for nature lovers and budding conservationists. Based in some of the most ..read more.View
- Duration: 2 months - The South American countries of Ecuador and Peru have long been a favourite with travellers and it’s easy to see why. On ..read more.View
- Duration: 2 months - On this impact-filled 2 month trip, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to encounter Kenya’s amazing wildlife and spectacular landscapes, from vast savannahs ..read more.View
- Duration: 2 months - Immerse yourself in rural Kenyan life on this hugely rewarding 2 month programme. You’ll be warmly welcomed by the local people as ..read more.View