Our East Africa programmes offer the perfect gap year adventure. Stunning scenery, warm and welcoming people, rewarding project work, world-class safaris and other exciting adventures are just some of the highlights you’ll experience.
Our camps are co-located alongside rural communities meaning you can experience true cultural immersion on your gap year in Africa. We listen to the needs of each community, creating projects that are desperately needed and giving you peace of mind that you will make a significant and lasting improvement to the lives of the people you meet.
- Duration: 2 weeks - Experience the magic of coastal Kenya on this rewarding 2 week programme based in the charming rural village of Muhaka. You will ..read more.View
- Duration: 2 weeks - On this 2 week programme in Kenya, you’ll get to experience the country’s incredible wildlife and its warm and welcoming people. You ..read more.View
In 2011, with the help of an inspirational travel nurse, we joined forces and launched our Healthcare Outreach Programme in Kenya. Since then, over 175 dedicated healthcare professionals have travelled ..read more.View
- Duration: 2 months - On this impact-filled 2 month trip, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to encounter Kenya’s amazing wildlife and spectacular landscapes, from vast savannahs ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - Experience the magic of rural Kenya on this rewarding 4-week programme based in the charming coastal village of Muhaka. Working hand ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - Kenya is famous for two things – its incredible wildlife and its warm and welcoming people. On this culturally immersive programme, you’ll ..read more.View
- Duration: 2 months - Immerse yourself in rural Kenyan life on this hugely rewarding 2 month programme. You’ll be warmly welcomed by the local people as ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - This varied 1-month programme will take you from the savannahs of Tsavo East National Park – teeming with Kenya’s top wildlife – ..read more.View