Peru is an iconic and fascinating country that remains one of the most popular destinations in the world for adventure travellers. With so many natural and cultural treasures, and rewarding community projects, this colourful and exotic part of the world is the perfect place to volunteer with us.
Peru is famed for its extraordinary ancient cultural heritage and boasts an incredible number of fascinating historical sites, the most famous of which is Machu Picchu. It also has some pretty mind-boggling natural variety. From dry deserts to freezing mountain tops, you can experience 28 different climates all within the same country!
The people of Peru are wonderfully kind, peaceful and friendly with many communities still having a direct link with their Inca ancestors. Upholding traditions and culture is a matter of pride and this is expressed in their colourful and elaborate clothing, conserving the Quechua culture that is so important to Peru’s past.
Our trips offer you the unique chance to live and work as part of the community in three distinct high sierra regions of Peru: Colca, Moray and Titicaca. You’ll help local adults and children improve their quality of life in a sustainable way and immerse yourself in this amazing culture.
And if that isn’t enough to keep you busy, you can add an adventure activity to your trip. Why not visit the world famous Machu Picchu, or trek one of Peru’s impressive mountains?
- Duration: 2 weeks - Immerse yourself in the rich and vibrant culture of Peru on this 2 week programme. You’ll be working alongside local people in ..read more.View
Experience the Peruvian way of life in the stunning Andes mountains. You’ll stay in our rural and rustic Camp Colca for your two weeks here which boasts jaw-dropping views of ..read more.View
Experience the Peruvian way of life in the stunning Andes mountains. You’ll stay in two of our camps during your month in Peru, both rural and rustic, with jaw-dropping views. ..read more.View
Based on the shores of the world’s highest navigable lake, Titicaca, you’ll be living and working alongside rural Peruvian communities. Work on projects focused on improving their standard of living; we ..read more.View
Our longest and most varied programme, this 4.5 month adventure is packed full of incredible experiences in 3 diverse countries – Costa Rica, Ecuador and Peru. Living ..read more.View
- Duration: 2 months - The South American countries of Ecuador and Peru have long been a favourite with travellers and it’s easy to see why. On ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - If you’re looking to pack in lots of action and impact into a short time, this 1 month adventure is for you. ..read more.View
- Duration: 3 months - Can’t decide which of our Latin American destinations to visit? You don’t have to. Explore Costa Rica, Ecuador and Peru on this ..read more.View
- Duration: 1 month - Immerse yourself in the rich and vibrant culture of Peru on this 1 month programme. Live and work alongside local people in ..read more.View