1. This competition is open to volunteers, teachers and leaders who have participated in a Camps International trip since 1st September 2017. Employees of Camps International Group, their families or anyone else associated with this competition are excluded from entering.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Photo entries should be submitted via the online application form. Entries must be labelled in the following format – Country_Photo Title_Category_Your Name and image files must be at least 200 dpi and between 1MB and 5MB. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. Video entries should be submitted to us via email to email@example.com. We recommend using a free online file transfer service such as WeTransfer or MailBigFile for large file sizes.
5. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
6. All images or videos submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic/video competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images or videos they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph or video they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
7. Copyright of all images and videos submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entry into the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Camps International Group Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images and videos in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material, including social media, as well as fundraising materials for the Camps Foundation.
8. Video entries including music should use royalty free music only which can be used and distributed freely without copyright infringement.
9. Late, illegible, low resolution, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10. The winning entry will be the image or video, that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within 30 days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date for the Photo Competition is midnight on 2nd September 2018 and for the Video Competition is midnight on 30th September 2018).
11. The overall competition winner for the Photo Competition will take home a GoPro, while category runners-up will receive Jessop vouchers*. The overall competition winner for the Video Competition will receive a £300 (or currency equivalent) Amazon voucher. Prizes are subject to availability, and will be country specific.
12. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winner and runners up may be required to take part in some publicity.
14. Events may occur that prevent the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond our control. Camps International Group Limited may have to vary or amend the competition and entrants agree that no liability shall be attached to us as a result thereof.
15. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
*All runners up outside of the UK will receive a Camps International hoodie, in place of Jessop vouchers.